Societate in nume colectiv (SNC) – Collective-name Company (SNC)
– it can be created by the conclusion of a company contract.
– it has the statute of legal person
– it has at least two shareholders. The founders can be natural or legal persons.
– there is no imposition of a minimum of capital
– the unlimited liability of the shareholders for the social debts of the company
– there have to be made the accounting books and the balance sheet deposition
– it is represented by one or more administrators. The administrators don’t have to be shareholders at the same time.