European Cohesion Fund for Romania
The cohesion policy has to contribute to the consolidation of the economic growth and to the social reinforcement of the community for the durable development.
The following fields are referred to:
The transportation trans-European networks among the EU policy priorities in order to protect the environment.
Durable development projects that bring clear benefits to the environment.
– energetic efficiency and development of the renewable energies
– improvement of the transportation networks (except for trans-European networks): railway, navigable ways, sea transportation
– inter-modal transportation
– road, sea and air transportation administration
– render ecological the road and public transportation